All the Russias, the official blog of NYU’s Jordan Center for the Advanced Study of Russia, is now accepting submissions. We welcome short pitches and/or completed drafts of 500-1200 words on any topic relating to Russian, East European, and Eurasian politics and culture. Pieces may belong to any number of different genres, including, but not limited to,
- Cultural criticism
- Political analysis
- Reviews of…
- …recently released or upcoming films or books, fictional or non-fictional
- …ongoing or upcoming exhibitions, performances, or events
- Exposés of recent research within Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies, broadly defined
- Essays on disciplinary matters
- “Explainers” offering insight into perplexing contemporary cultural phenomena or current events
Please send ≤200-word proposals/ pitches (in the body of your email) or 500-1200-word drafts (as .docx’s or Google Drive attachments) to Maya Vinokour at email@example.com, along with a one-line bio (including a hyperlink to your web page, if applicable). For detailed submission and style guidelines, please click on the following link: http://jordanrussiacenter.
We look forward to reading your submissions!