Institute of Modern Russia, Inc.
New York, NY
New York, NY
The Institute of Modern Russia (IMR) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan public policy organization with offices in New York, NY. IMR's mission is to foster democratic and economic development in Russia through research, advocacy, public events, and grant-making. We are committed to strengthening respect for human rights, the rule of law, and civil society in Russia. Our goal is to promote a principles-based approach to US-Russia relations and Russia's integration into the community of democracies.
The Institute of Modern Russia offers unpaid summer internships to undergraduate, graduate and professional school students. Internships may be undertaken at the Institute’s office in New York City or virtually.
- A summer internship could include the following tasks:
- Providing research assistance to our policy analysts
- Working with our website team, including assisting the editor-in-chief with editing, correcting or translating articles in both Russian and English
- Performing administrative and organizational tasks
- Assisting our project coordinator with projects, conferences and events (might include travel to Washington, DC)
- Duration and Hours: Although our schedule is flexible we ask that the internship be no shorter than 8 weeks. Internship start and end dates are negotiable. Interns are expected to work at least 20 hours a week.
- Please send a cover letter describing your interest in interning with IMR and your resume outlining relevant skills and experiences. Applications may be sent directly to email@example.com.
- For additional information on our organization, please visit www.imrussia.org.