Deadline: April 1,2016
- The Committee accepts nominations in writing or via e-mail from any member of ASEEES.
- Submit the nomination letter(s) to the Committee Chair.
- The nomination letter should include: biography focusing on the individual's distinguished achievments in Slavic, East European and Eurasian studies; a list of publications and editorships; a list of awards and prizes; and his or her involvement in and service to ASEEES, if any.
- Self-nomination is not accepted.
- Committe members also survey the field for possible awardees.
- The deadline for nominations is April 1
For more info click here